ChartCo Training & Consultancy has set up and administers two examination systems for the International Association of Maritime Institutions (IAMI). These examinations are an important part of the progression towards UK MCA Certificates of Competency (CoCs) for the following seafarers:
- Deck officers on large yachts (less than 3,000GT)
- Engineering officers on commercial ships (Unlimited certification)
How it works
The examination systems consist of two parts:
- An online system which allows examination centres to request exams, register candidates, deliver securely examination papers to centres and markers, distribute examination results, and many more functions.
- An “Exam Paper Generation (EPG)” software, which compiles examination papers on demand by using elaborate algorithms to choose from a question pool.
Our examinations administrator takes care of the day-to-day handling of all related examination activities.
- Robust and reliable: More than 350 exam papers compiled and delivered each year, without fail.
- Efficient: The use of a central database to track all activities and associated automated workflows make the system extremely efficient.
- Secure: Enhanced security both on- and offline ensures that the exam papers don’t get into the wrong hands.
- Flexible: The system can easily be adapted to cater for a wide range of examination topics.
Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.
Tel: +44 (0) 2380 714311