Introduction to FleetEMS and Custom Data Services
ChartCo Training & Consultancy offers several electronic management systems and custom data services to the maritime industries, as follows:
- Two electronic management systems have been developed as creative solutions to modern fleet management (FleetEMS for merchant ships and YachtEMS for commercial yachts), thus enabling a daily two-way information exchange between vessels and offices.
- The flow of fleet-wide information is improved by concentrating resources in a single system. Essentially it is a web-based document and collaboration solution, built on the Microsoft SharePoint software platform and consolidating safety and operational resources.
- FleetEMS allows you to keep track of important documents, policies and procedures, thus easing the burden of safety, quality and environmental management systems (SQEMS).
- Regardless of your needs, FleetEMS and YachtEMS are versatile and flexible solutions built with a dual-tier structure, a top-level company site and sub-sites for each vessel. We can even incorporate existing safety management system (SMS) reporting functions, which are specific to your company.
- CompanyRegs is a product which combines a Digital Maritime Regulations (DMR) product with documentation provided by a client (typically a Safety Management System)
- Customisation can be undertaken and some ‘value added’ features added, such as linking SMS documents to the regulations
- CompanyRegs products are maintained by our Data Team who undertake all the file uploading on behalf of a client.
Survey Certification Management System (SCMS)
- The Survey Certification Management System (SCMS) is a CompanyRegs product, which has been replicated to meet the needs of a Flag State and its surveyors.
- The SCMS combines the Professional version of a Digital Maritime Regulations (DMR) product in a separate online site. It then uses an iOra Georeplicator to provide a copy of the same information to the Flag State’s surveyors’ laptops.
- We maintain the supporting infrastructure and facilitate the downloading of fortnightly updates to two different variants of the SCMS product – one secure (for internal Flag State use) and one ‘insecure’ (for outside surveyors’ use).
Other Custom Data Services
Our team of IT specialists may be able to assist clients with the development of other Custom Data Service solutions, to meet their particular requirements.
For further information, please select the appropriate link below:
Other Digital Services
ChartCo can also assist clients with a range of other digital services. For further information, please select the appropriate link below:
Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.
Tel: +44 (0) 2380 714315